Our trademark is the production of high quality and sophisticated microsurgical instruments made of titanium and stainless steel. We support our customers in the optimal design of their products with the most modern methods. We adapt manufacturing processes and design the procedures for the production of parts in order to meet the demands for tightest tolerances and best possible use of materials with a high degree of rationality.
Here you can find an overview of our product range. We produce a large number of other instruments and variations. Just ask us!
Click here for an overview of the advantages and properties of micro and titanium instruments.
Advantages & Properties
Properties of micro instruments
- For the production of our micro-instruments we only use selected stainless steel, which is purchased from suppliers in Germany.
Advantages of micro instruments
- The user interface can be optimally tailored to the users’ needs. Since we offer our instrument in different versions, such as: flat handle, round handle and various surfaces in high gloss, blasted or matt scotched.
- Due to our specially defined pressure values, the instruments are always comfortable during use.
- Our instruments undergo a validated final cleaning.
- We manufacture all our instruments 100% in Germany and rely on qualified specialists.
- Due to the purity of our selected stainless steels in combination with the validated final cleaning and passivation, our instruments achieve a high corrosion resistance.
- Through constant process controls we ensure that our instruments achieve a long product life cycle.
- Through constant innovation and optimization, our products are geared to the needs of our customers.
- We take great care to ensure that our products achieve high reproducibility.
- Due to our adapted production methods, we are able to produce new and customized instruments very quickly.
Advantages & Properties
Properties of titanium
- Titanium is a metal that occurs frequently in nature, but is very difficult to process.
- The use of this material is a by-product of space programs.
- The titanium used for our instruments is the finest alloy of titanium, aluminum and vanadium.
- Our portfolio contains a unique range of titanium instruments
Advantages of titanium
- 45% lighter than stainless steel.
- Makes the surgeon’s work more comfortable, especially during operations.
- Reduces trauma mainly in pediatric and premature surgery.
- Twice as flexible as stainless steel.
- Gives the surgeon a finer, more precise and sensitive feeling.
- Better pressure control.
- Increases instrument life.
- Titanium has a better “memory” than stainless steel.
- The instruments return to their original shape for longer.
- Despite its flexibility, titanium is stronger and more durable than stainless steel.
- High resistance to corrosion.
- Rust is one of the first factors leading to the breakage of stainless steel instruments.
- Magnetic resonance imaging.